comag sat advice

pianosonic

Hi
I was wondering if someone can advise me how to get channel 4 & channel 4 + on my 6 year old comag reciever i bought from lidl.Its a comag porty 2 .Its been a great bit of kit no probs.When i try to find channel 4 it seems to be below the bandwidth on the search freq.s The search dosn,t seem to get low as 10729mhz the channel 4 freq. and stops just above it. I can get all the other f.t.a. channels no probs.Thanks in advance.
regards terry

Don't know the answer to that one, but now my Sky Freeview card has run out in this area we've lost Anglia News & weather; and in other areas we've lost Ch5... so perhaps your problem IS linked??

have a Comag box & sat dish (Maplins suitcase system about £45 a few years ago) I just stick mine on & it works with all the available channels, I occasionally scan for new channels & get multiple instances of Channel 4 & 4+1. Maybe if you try to reset it back to factory default setting then get it to scan all channels again on Astra 28.

cormag

Hi. Ed. Are you right in saying that you can download updates on Astra 28 ,On my box it has to be astra 19. Could you please confirm.Mike.

I have never bothered with updating the software but your right this is from Astra 19. What I was suggesting was to do the reset to the factory default, this puts it back to the condition you bought it with the channels pre-installed. This doesn't include the ones that have become available since your box left the factory, I know it didn't originally have channel Five & I don't think four was available either. Then get it to rescan all the free channels on Astra 28.
You can download a manual for a Comag from here Silvercrest / Comag SL35 Manual English
This forum might also be able to answer your questions if you need more help.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back