Colin McRae

jiffers

i dont care if this is not about m/h or wild camping but is highly likely one of my all time heros has been killed Colin McRae
i traveled the lenth and breth of this country to watch him drive i have seen him come into service with the side stuffed in on his serriea looking like a bananna only to carry on the next day as if nothing happened i wolud love to have his attitude in racing

jiffers said:
i dont care if this is not about m/h or wild camping but is highly likely one of my all time heros has been killed Colin McRae
i traveled the lenth and breth of this country to watch him drive i have seen him come into service with the side stuffed in on his serriea looking like a bananna only to carry on the next day as if nothing happened i wolud love to have his attitude in racing

sad news had a pint with him often in the old day's

yes sad news i beleive his 6 year old son was with him too watched him drive once or twice he was great sad loss

aye it's a shame, the family wiped out. u never know the minute.. godbless them..

admin said:
My prayers go out to his family and the the family of Ben (6) who was with johnny. Anyone wishing to find out more or leave a message can do so at:

http://www.colinmcrae.com/
just tried but web site suspended at moment says please try later

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back