Cold and Gas fire?

Polly

Hia
Question. :confused::confused:
My son is borrowing Gladys this tomorrow just for an over night stay.
Presentation do at Wolverhampton (staying in the hotel car park) George came 3 or 4 or 5 in Warley Wasp champion points races? So he will receive a trophy and actually we don't mind where he comes
as long as he is enjoying himself.

WELL WHAT IS THE QUESTION I HEAR YOU ASK :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seeing it is cold will it be OK for them to leave the gas fire on low over night????

As your van is a modern , sealed flued unit , providing you have had it checked at the last habitation service, it should be o.k.
Why don't you tell him to leave it on whilst at the do! and when he gets back it will be nice and toasty, then he can turn off the heating and get in bed.
It will be chilly in the morning but if he gets up, puts the kettle and the heating back on, he will be toasty again for breakfast.
I am assuming that as he is in the car park of the Hotel a hookup will be out of the question, otherwise he could leave a fan heater on.

Yes its fine to do that as long as you don't mind the condensation that you will get in the van. I'm also assuming that the Gas heater is vented to the outside and you have a smoke alarm. To be 100% safe you may want a carbon monoxide alarm also.

Hia
Question. :confused::confused:
My son is borrowing Gladys this tomorrow just for an over night stay.
Presentation do at Wolverhampton (staying in the hotel car park) George came 3 or 4 or 5 in Warley Wasp champion points races? So he will receive a trophy and actually we don't mind where he comes
as long as he is enjoying himself.

WELL WHAT IS THE QUESTION I HEAR YOU ASK :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seeing it is cold will it be OK for them to leave the gas fire on low over night????
Don't let them do that Polly; you never know with gas. :eek:
Certainly hell won't freeze over next days.
Give them an extra blanket (they will be happy to keep each other warm :rolleyes:)
And in the morming: put the kettle on :D:D

I agree with all the advice so far Polly and good luck to Georgie boy:p;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back