City of Europe

janeandbob

Hi we have just come back from France, and us and many others parked at the city of europe, no problem they have a big tarmac park with bays and street lights, although it's at the tunnel entrance there was no noise and not only safe but it's FREE, alot better than Calis Aire and we still went there the next day to empty our tanks. Thanks Bob.:D

carol25singer

Hi there did you enjoy Warwick? Do you mean in the Shoppong Centre car park or a car park on the Tunnel terminal? We stayed in the NorfolkLine reception car park, reasonably quiet and 'felt safe'. Anyhow it was good to meet you both, perhaps we'll see you in Portugal in January. Best Wishes Carol and Chris

from my previous post

please note the city europe now has an official camping car parking area opposite the holland shopping mall entrance just below the coach/bus parking area
good stop for tesco vin plus wine and beer shop as cheap as anywhere
plus you get the pionts

Calais

Just used the tunnel for the first time didn't know the layout so arrived night before and was told I could park overnight on the lot next to the pet check- in, which was handy as we have dogs.Nice and quiet, keep to the far right as you approach check ins and follow pet passport signs.Up in the morning and on the train within 40 minutes. We have given up on the Aire at Calais as the vibration caused by the ferry engines fairly rattles your teeth !!

Hi yes as t&s says it's at the City of Europe shopping centre, just follow the Camping Cars signs. Hi Carol and Chris I will send a PM. Thanks Bob.:D

Sorry Carol I cant PM you will not except them I will dig out your email address.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back