CI carioca 15 refelctors and more

Twicky Vicky

Hi from a new boy. We have been caravanners and camper owners of the tin type! Now have a CI carioca 15P 2002, very pleased with it, unitl that is getting bits and advice. Drawing a blank even from main distributors. My small problem is to get hold of a rear reflector. Bashed it when flower pot jumped out at me when reversing. it is an "L" shaped red reflector that clips into the off-side part of the rear bumper moulding, and screws to the back section. Any ideas where I can get one?

Reflectors

If dealer cant help ,try the factory were built and expain your problem.Might send to your dealer or to you.Worth a try .

reflector

Twicky Vicky said:
Hi from a new boy. We have been caravanners and camper owners of the tin type! Now have a CI carioca 15P 2002, very pleased with it, unitl that is getting bits and advice. Drawing a blank even from main distributors. My small problem is to get hold of a rear reflector. Bashed it when flower pot jumped out at me when reversing. it is an "L" shaped red reflector that clips into the off-side part of the rear bumper moulding, and screws to the back section. Any ideas where I can get one?

try auto-trail direct at Grimsby they also are agents for Italian built CI.

you will need your chassis number.

I e-mailed ci Italy for information for mine, they did'nt even reply, good luck.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back