Christmas or New Year

Polly

Hia
Yes I know we are only in May but anyone any plans for the festive hols.
A post in Dec last year Lenny was talking about a meet
Maybe this year.
Shame Hayfield is not open
I was just wondering
If booking is required then the early bird gets the worm so to speak

Please don't jump down my throat because we have not had summer yet.
This is just a thought

Hi Polly, I think we are going to Dromore, near Stranraer for Xmas& New year. Unless there's a posse going anywhere, then we could change our minds.
Cheers, Pete

its worth thinking about we have nothing planned as yet.thers lots of small sites open all year in the yorkshire area as well. i no borough bridge is and theres white house farm. that was cheap an chearful.at least the village pub close to site is open now.

Last edited:
Xmas! what happened with summer

Used this camp once, will the train into Llangollen be running ? during festive season. Could be good.

Xmas

Cheers *****, thinking about it, Carrog is a pretty central location for a meet at any time of the year. While the men play on steam train, the girls can do a bit of window shopping in Llangollen.GOD WHAT AM I SAYING;,,,,Help.

Hia
I like llangollen going next week for a few days. BUT shopping in Llangollen WHERE

Found these at weekend
trip on the steam train to carrog and back again great
Christmas 2006

In the local Chippy

P1020763.jpg

Ethan with his grandad

P1020765.jpg

George and Ethan
P1020761.jpg

Father Christmas meets George
P1020774.jpg

Would Love Some Ideas

Hi there, not too early to start planning me thinks, probably even a little late. We normally Christmas and New Year abroad (not in MH) as hubby gets two weeks off but got really bored of it so would love to be able to get away over here in our "Van" and wouldn't mind being part of a gathering :)
Chrissy

Hi Polly,
great pics of the kids, looks like they have their Welsh Hats on already, with Yers attached:D
Good idea, we like to go off for Christmas and New Year, deliver pressies week before and go! Dartmoor, New Forest and London to a show last year.
Moffat sounds good to me, the Scots know how to celebrate Hogmany. Och aye the noo.;) ( going to get ripped to shreds now for my attempt at the Scottish language) please any insults on PM, thanks.

Happy Camping:)

Scene it

Although I have said what I said in the previous post, I must point out that we are booked elsewhere:D
We may cancel our booking and join if a meet is arranged, personally, I think you would have more chance of Carrog able to take the numbers.
The price at Carrog is £12 per unit night inc elec:), but no showers.:eek:

I had a look at this site, it looks very nice, would be happy to have a meet here for a few days, maybe four or five
Chrissy

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back