Christmas in the camper

Twicky Vicky

Would love to go away at New Year in the camper. Dont mind paying, want a good knees-up and drink, plus new year dinner. Anyone got any suggestions? Obviously will be a chargeable site but dont mind so long as we get fed, and a few! drinks.
Vic

Twicky Vicky said:
Would love to go away at New Year in the camper. Dont mind paying, want a good knees-up and drink, plus new year dinner. Anyone got any suggestions? Obviously will be a chargeable site but dont mind so long as we get fed, and a few! drinks.
Vic
Why pay a site !lets us all meet up ,hire a field or some thing ,bring all are own booz and grub and have a real wing ding in the middle of nowere.We could even hire a marqee.Have a ball.Good thinking Hobo

I'd deffo be up for that. I've never been away in my van over New Year.

hogmanay

Id be up for that but were all scattered around the country
will watch for suggestions mind you I find it hard to beat a good
scottish bash but am willing to travel

merlin wanderer said:
I find it hard to beat a good
scottish bash but am willing to travel
Sounds like a plan how about scourie thats pretty close (just kidding)
southern sclotland / lakes / yorkshire dales ?

might be possible for me to find a field here in north wales
my only chance to join in as my other half wont do winter camping

last 4 years

Hi all,
For the last four years, we have gone away on Boxing day night or the next morning and we return on New years day.
Cornwall on a c/l is ok but you can wild at Marazion in off season, but it was pretty busy when we were there at that time of the year.
Last year we went to Warwick Caravan club site for 2 nights and visited the castle (it was super), then we continued the break and went to Carrog in Wales for the new year.
Where ever you go, I hope you have as good a time as we have had.:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back