Chinese diesel heater too hot

1 Cup

Could we add a temp sensor to the glow plug wires so it is lower power. Ie it dont comon .As mine has two timmers setting and I want more for winter
At what temp dose the glow plug turn off ? Can we run them at that !.? Rather than restart 8amps
I want warm after 3 hours not cooking .

Could we add a temp sensor to the glow plug wires so it is lower power. Ie it dont comon .As mine has two timmers setting and I want more for winter
At what temp dose the glow plug turn off ? Can we run them at that !.? Rather than restart 8amps
I want warm after 3 hours not cooking .
Afterburner controller IF it's compatable with your specific heater and IF he will ship to the UK.....

This is the downside of the cheap solution rather than an Eberspacher.
IF you have a mechanical rotary controller rather than the LCD display, it may be possible to add an external temp controller, but most people went for the fancier displays ....

Yep thats what £70 got me a fancey head unit . But it gets to hot in van.

Just swap your lcd controller for a rotary one off Ebay at about 12 quid, they have a temperature sensor inbuilt (hole at top).
20220427_221453.jpg
20220427_221453.jpg

Note that the connections may be different. The LCD controller has a 3-wire connection loom. The Rotary controllers usually have a 5-wire loom and different signaling to the electronics within the heater.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back