Cheyenne 635 Electrics

klingon2me

Hi All

Am a complete novice to Motorhomes and have just bought the above Autotrail. Am totally lost with getting the elctrics to work. Have not even found the leisure battery as yet so if anyone knows where it will be located that would be great.

Previous owners only went on mains electric sites so no help from them. It appears to have a ZIG panel but nothing happens when all buttons, switches etc used

Also need to find out about the water heater and its operation if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance

blingontetree... didn't you get any paperwork with this van :eek::eek::eek:

give autotrail a call asap:cool:

regards:confused:
aj

Cheyenne 635 electrics

Thanks both.

AJS

Yes I did get paperwork with the van but it's as clear as mud. If I could have made sense of it I wouldn't have posted on here.

Autotrail already emailed but no response as yet. Thought someone on here might be a quicker bet.

RUNNACH

Thanks

Thanks both.

AJS

Yes I did get paperwork with the van but it's as clear as mud. If I could have made sense of it I wouldn't have posted on here.

Thanks

Oh...sounds like you isas good as me with teckie stuff :rolleyes:
and as fer spanners...:eek:

don't get CI... all italian...google translator is a hoot ... really thick mud:D

regards;)
aj

Cheyenne 635 electrics

I think that autotrail put a control panel above the habitation door and that it has a mains switch on it. Autotrail motorhomes always turn themselves off when the engine is started so you will need to switch on every time you stop.

Thanks Grand Wanderer. Am beginning to think the leisure battery is dead as I have gone through all the switches and connections I can find without success. Off to a meeting this weekend of Motor Caravanners section of C&CC so will ask for advice there

Could be an interesting meeting if battery is dead as there will be no mains supply and cold showers !!!!!!!!!!

:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back