Chausson Flash 03 For Sale

mallocamp

2008 reg. Only 2100 miles from new. 2 years manufac. warranty.
Usual spec inc diesel heating plus Status TV Aerial.

Available now - just £25995.

Please mail me

Cardiff Area:)

hi and welcome to the site :confused:. bit of a weird first post selling (your van) usualy get a bit of info on your self first are you getting a new one ?:confused::confused:

Unfortunately not - we have motorhomed for many years but our children are turning to teenagers with other interests! so we're not getting the use out of it at present.

Hi and welcome, have you any pics on the van.
Seems a shame to sell after one year:eek:

Yes - but the file is too big to post via the forum.

I could e mail you it

I'm sorry if I'm using this site wrongly - I found it when I put in a google search for my van to try to find out what it was worth.

I assumed that because there were items for sale that it could be used in this way.

If I'm doing wrong please ignore me!:confused:

dont want to ignore you we are not like that on here, but have you ever thought of down sizing for a smaller cheaper van then you will not have so much capital tied up in a new van that is not used so much and the smaller van could be used as and when you have time .

That's one of the problems - I'd prefer a smaller van from the point of view of getting to 'out of the way places' and for financial reasons - but we've got to sleep 4 . I've looked at every possible van conversion available, the only one that comes close to our needs is the Devon Monaco - at a mere £37,000 and they don't exist 2nd hand.

Hi and welcome, good luck at whatever you decide to do with your M/H.

Regards Tom

why not buy a second hand van for around 3k that will still sleep 4, i have a bedford cf compass drifter cost 2k and had it for a couple of years now. spent a couple of hundred on it all told you dont need to spend 30k on a van to sleep 4, thousands of good 3 to 4k ones about ,

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back