changes and dates

GARY ENGLISH

Just had a look at the welsh section for places to stop.Thought might be a good idea to put on a date of when visited locations, so when looking you no how old the thread is.If any changes it could be up dated ,due to places not available any more.

Just had a look at the welsh section for places to stop.Thought might be a good idea to put on a date of when visited locations, so when looking you no how old the thread is.If any changes it could be up dated ,due to places not available any more.
That's a splendid idea ! Could be applied on all wilding places.
I'll put a date on my next contribution. ( to be consumed before...:D)

Thats more than a good idea Gary nice one.:)

Date

the time and date is at the top of every post so its already there why do it twice

changes

Some of the threads are quite old now,would be nice to update ,as things are always changing.

I agree some posts are old but even when updated you dont need to put dates as it will be at the top of the post, :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back