Change of plan...

Mollynme

Many thanks to all who have taken the time to get in touch today - Molly and I feel very welcome to your site:)

Turn of events today ... the ebay seller is returning my deposit on the MH as had a higher bid and not much I can do..however - an afternoon of digging at my allotment this afternoon got me thinking... a MH that will mean I need to raise extra cash via the evil banks..which defeats the object of aiming for as much freedom as pos so - I am now looking at van/ converted van/campers which will no need to knock on the doors of debt.. Happy days!

I am so pleased and even more excited - any advice re vans would be appreciated..have a good evening :)

How to PM?

Hey Lenny, thanks for offer - I don't know enough about vans to do the work myself so think I will have to pass on your offer but thank you very much:)

Don't know if this will be a PM? I have only replied to them and not sent one..fingers crossed. :confused:

Hey Lenny, thanks for offer - I don't know enough about vans to do the work myself so think I will have to pass on your offer but thank you very much:)

Don't know if this will be a PM? I have only replied to them and not sent one..fingers crossed. :confused:

Hiya Mollynme, If you want to PM anyone,just click on there username,then click the "contact info" tab and send your message.

Hope this helps:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back