Celebration for 6000

ian81

Should we be marking in a special way our most prolific poster, *****, when he breaks the 6000 posts in a day or two??

Should we be marking in a special way our most prolific poster, *****, when he breaks the 6000 posts in a day or two??

Carefull Ian, he may ask for a donation to his lecy bill:D

Seriously, well done in anticipation *****, and I am sure you have helped many during your time on the site, and hope you continue to do so.:cool:

Regards,
Bill and Angie.

6000 post anniversary

Well spotted Ian, you are right, ***** really is a great asset to our site along with his good lady,Kath (Ladytramp).:)

Three cheers for Graham:eek::D:cool:

Well spotted Ian, you are right, ***** really is a great asset to our site along with his good lady,Kath (Ladytramp).:)

Three cheers for Graham:eek::D:cool:

OI... wrath... how much did yer pay im then...:eek:

:D

regards:p
aj

if it was more than a fiver yer were done :rolleyes:

Me finks after 6000 posties possibly repetitive strain injuries !!!!

On a slightly more serious note, Congratulations, I am a newbie but from reading your posts, I guess you have reassured and fueled the confidence of newbies to our pastime.

regards

Channa

I don't want to start an argument but maybe you could have the manners to use my and others correct user name, unless you want yours to be changed from ajs to ars

I might have found this funny on the occasional post but you make fun of peoples user names much too frequently and on most of your posts.Not funny any more and I am sure I am not alone in this opinion

Please refrain

you don't want to start an argument and accuse me of having no mannners.:eek:... what plannet are you on bill :eek:

jeeeesuswept i think wrath is appropriate eh :eek:

sorry... don't think you have any right to tell me or anyone else what or not to do on an open forum
.... that's censorship without authority bill :eek:...
(unless you own the site and set the rules) :confused:

i take it ***** is not your real name.... no more than wrath is :rolleyes:

lighten up... your being toooo precious and politically correct ...
i'm sure you don't speak for all 6000 members despite being able to influence a handful who no doubt will make some noises in support of your views

you made up a name... that's all i'm doing too in fun

btw.... you can call me anything you like... i'm mature enough to take it ....light heatedly :D

whoooops... you already have... fancy that :eek:

regards;)
aj

if you or anyone else have an individual objection to me playing with your made-up named please PM me and i will respect your individual wishes :cool:
think this would be the best way to demonstrate good manners and handle objections

Misunderstanding ???

you don't want to start an argument and accuse me of having no mannners.:eek:... what plannet are you on bill

jeeeesuswept i think wrath is appropriate eh

sorry... don't think you have any right to tell me or anyone else what or not to do on an open forum
.... that's censorship without authority bill ...
(unless you own the site and set the rules)

i take it ***** is not your real name.... no more than wrath is

lighten up... your being toooo precious and politically correct ...
i'm sure you don't speak for all 6000 members despite being able to influence a handful who no doubt will make some noises in support of your views

you made up a name... that's all i'm doing too in fun

btw.... you can call me anything you like... i'm mature enough to take it ....light heatedly

whoooops... you already have... fancy that

regards;)
aj

if you or anyone else have an individual objection to me playing with your made-up named please PM me and i will respect your individual wishes :cool:
think this would be the best way to demonstrate good manners and handle objections

I comment on this at the risk of being attacked myself, hopefully not, but, personally I think it's been that one persons sense of humour does not match the other's.

I do agree with Andy's solution that "]if you or anyone else have an individual objection to me playing with your made-up named please PM me and i will respect your individual wishes :cool:[/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
think this would be the best way to demonstrate good manners and handle objections [/QUOTE]" is probably the most respectful way to deal with anything that causes offence in the first instance and then Admin if all else fails.

Just my two penneth.

:p Chrissy

What is the point in sending a PM when at the Hayfield opening meet I reminded you in person that my user name was ***** and NOT wrath.
At that time I wrongly thought that you may and I mean may have made a genuine mistake

Did that not indicate at the time that I was not happy at your pi** taking or had you enjoyed too much of the good company and the good whiskey to comprehend what I meant

Do I really need to dot the I and cross the T and send a PM to confirm the conversation:D

On the odd occasion I could laugh about it but on nearly every post I do find it insulting.

jesssuswept... if i wanted to insult you i would have come up with something
far more appropriate than simply messing with your name:p
...i find that insulting :eek:

anyhooo

sorry toooo old...:(

don't remember a conversation in which you expressly advised me that you
would prefer me not to play with your name :confused:

or... it may well have been the free flowing spirits...:eek:

either way... the ans to you question is no.

but fear not.... i have the message... i won't be calling you
wrath, bath, path, strath, gaff or any other derivative again:eek:
nothing short of ***** will do...

plus maybe a few adjectives, synonyms, antonyms, similes allegroies, alliterations, or metaphors from time te time eh :D

regards;)
aj

ok *****,
now be honest,
how many key-boards have you worn out to post 5,994 posts. :confused: :confused:
I think if you catch up with the member list,
which, at the moment it 6,354 :eek:
you should be awarded a spankin' new stainless steel,
never wear out keyboard. :D :D
keep up the posting.

Members: 6,354
Top Poster: ***** (5,994)

Congratulations

Hi *****
Gonna have to preempt the passing of 6000 as will not be on-line until Monday
So CONGRATULATIONS on posting so many times and over the years you have been a member when there weren't so many of you for helping to keep the site going so that it is here now for us newbies to enjoy and benefit from - you're a star :eek: :p :) :D
Sincerely Thank You :cool:
Chrissy

Not really my place to comment, but I felt for a small moment that being referred to as 'Laffintart' was possibly offensive. I thought some more and realised that there was no venom, just one mans type of humour. I did refer back with a comment in much the same vein and the score was 'one all'. There is now a mutual respect and a better understanding. Please fell free to chuck a friendly insult at me, I will play along. I hate to see people 'fall out' over what was probably a misunderstanding of each others 'sense of humour' However, if I were to throw an insult that was inadvertently misplaced, then I would offer an apology, so as not to cause friction and save losing a possible friend.
Yours respectfully,
Marjory Proops. AKA LardingFart. Paol.
PS, Forgive me *****, I fogot to say congratulations, 600 posts and not a barbed wire in sight! well done Sir! P

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back