Catching you Samm

sammclouis

You sure can talk sammclouis,your hubby is right.What do you have for breakfeast to keep you going.:D

GARY ENGLISH said:
You sure can talk sammclouis,your hubby is right.What do you have for breakfeast to keep you going.:D
half a ton of porridge.............with talkalot toasties :D :D :D

sammclouis

Very good you dont follow up with alpabet spagetti on toast.I think the spelling is right.:)

GARY ENGLISH said:
Very good you dont follow up with alpabet spagetti on toast.I think the spelling is right.:)
who care's about spelling on here??
not me mate.............i hate spaghetti by the way,it reminds me of dirty faced babies ha ha ha ha they always smell of spaghetti ha ha ha :D :D

spaghetti faced baby

h__houston_with_spaghetti_face.jpg

sammclouis

What big blue eyes he has.Looks like he enjoyed that meal.:p

sammclouis

Were is every one ,you have last post near on every thing.Have you heard virgil he has gone quite,could be revitilizing,some thing like that.:(

GARY ENGLISH said:
Were is every one ,you have last post near on every thing.Have you heard virgil he has gone quite,could be revitilizing,some thing like that.:(
not heard from him???????
its very quiet,maybe everyone is busy with easter coming up?

sammclouis

yeah i suppose so ,are you ready for the off. We just got few bits to go in depends who is coming ,might have full family this weekend.:eek:

GARY ENGLISH said:
yeah i suppose so ,are you ready for the off. We just got few bits to go in depends who is coming ,might have full family this weekend.:eek:
we are mostly ready just food and clothes to go in the van,my daves working fri so cant go thurs after work,so it'll give me chance to load van and then i will pick him up from work around 4pm and off to go.......yipeeeee i cant wait,but not the whole family coming just me dave and millie the boxer :D :D :D

i guess you have left for wales by now graham,wish i was setting off tonight :(
see you fri x x x x x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back