Catalogue

GARY ENGLISH

The new towsure catalogue out, got a few new items in ,if any one looking to buy anything new.

GARY ENGLISH said:
The new towsure catalogue out, got a few new items in ,if any one looking to buy anything new.

Just been on their website and ordered one. Jeez aint their website slow?

Tow sure

Once you have placed a order ,you get a new catalogue each year auto matically.These are usually early.

Inspector!

Trouble is I'm a gadget fiend! I can usually find something in these catalogues that would be really invaluable if I could find a use for it! ;)

virgil

If you keep on collecting ,land up needing bigger van ,or have to have a clear out , i am the same .Carry lots of gagets,tools bits and bobs.Perhaps use vanners ,are all the same regarding loading up.

Me Too

GARY ENGLISH said:
If you keep on collecting ,land up needing bigger van ,or have to have a clear out , i am the same .Carry lots of gagets,tools bits and bobs.Perhaps use vanners ,are all the same regarding loading up.
Yes I am the same.
I carry everything for every eventuality. (self reliance is my moto):eek:

Going spare!

I am terrible ... Spare water pump, spare pole for windbreak, spare full gas bottle, spare 12v battery, spare length of gas pipe, spare diesel filter, spare sleeping bag etc etc!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back