Can anyone help me out ?

TWS

Im wanting some bits for my M/H, TV areal fitted, Rear ladders, Roof Bars, and a Towbar, I live up in the north east so I would prefer to use a local supplier and fitter, do you know anyone up in my neck of the woods that you can recommend, really want the areal fitted asap. Does anyone carry a motorcycle on the rear of there M/H ? its just something Im thinking about for the future, any advice would be great.

Cheers Tom

tom,do you know what type of chassis you have,mine is the ford one and towtal did mine but it was steel and cut my payload down so i have removed it and made an alloy one,but towtal do alot of bits for the van,poss try lazydays for bits?

Thanks chaps for the swift replys, Ive got a Ford Transit base van.

The Transit forum are really good. They know their stuff and are very helpful. One of the best forums of their type

TWS
Cant help you out with a local supplier or fitter i'm afraid, as i live the opposite end of the country from you. But i can advise you not to bother having a Status Omnidirectional arial fitted, they are worse than useless at picking up digital TV and a complete waste of money imo. I have heard that the Unidirectional arials are a lot better, although i've never had one.
I looked at the bike lifts that fit on the back a while ago, and found that at the time they only went up to a max weight of 160 kilos, which would only be bikes of up to about 500 cc. They were well expensive as well, personally i would just use a trailer.

Thanks for the replys, done some calling around today, I think Im gonna go for a sat dish, it will come in handy when we are going overseas, Im gonna look at a rack or a trailor for a motorcycle, hope to get something sorted for the summer !! dont say it what summer.

Thanks Tom

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back