Campingaz 907 cylinder + gas

arthur49

Now using Gaslow refillable so no longer require Campingaz reserve.

Refill obtained in the Netherlands last September at a cost of 32Euro!!!

Understand current prices (UK) are cylinder £49 and refill £20.

Some gas used but I guesstimate more than 75% full.

Delivery not possible/practical so needs to be collected. I'm just outside Perth just off M90 motorway

£35

Now using Gaslow refillable so no longer require Campingaz reserve.

Refill obtained in the Netherlands last September at a cost of 32Euro!!!

Understand current prices (UK) are cylinder £49 and refill £20.

Some gas used but I guesstimate more than 75% full.

Delivery not possible/practical so needs to be collected. I'm just outside Perth just off M90 motorway

£35

What is the actual size of the cylinder, and do you have regulator for it?
How soon does it need to be collected - not likely to be passing until mid August.

Here's a link to a view of 907 cylinder. Its small probably about 35cm high x 20cm diameter. We used 907's as a standby only as it only holds 2.75kg butane and refills are expensive ....... BUT its exchangeable widely in Europe.
Campingaz - R 907

If you check out the above site you should get a lot more info about 907. I can include the adapter. (item 01-6010/01-1665 on Gaslow product brochure).

No rush to sell/collect

Arthur

Hi I have 2 of these cylinders both about a third to half full. I no longer need them as spares for I now have a fixed LPG tank. £50 secures them both. Bournemouth area, but heading up to Inverness on the 23rd via Oxford,Northampton & M1 .

Dezi

Here's a link to a view of 907 cylinder. Its small probably about 35cm high x 20cm diameter. We used 907's as a standby only as it only holds 2.75kg butane and refills are expensive ....... BUT its exchangeable widely in Europe.
Campingaz - R 907

If you check out the above site you should get a lot more info about 907. I can include the adapter. (item 01-6010/01-1665 on Gaslow product brochure).

No rush to sell/collect

Arthur

Thanks, Arthur
Will do some measuring and some thinking - but think it would be useful thing to have - if we can fit it in (PVC Renault Master, so every inch of space has to prove its worth:() Give me a week or two - busy with work, French students on nursery and Highland gathering next weekend - and I'll get back to you - but if you get another offer that's fine:p

Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you, publically, Arthur, for the cylinder and adaptor. I'm sorry not to have posted before now - and I know you may already have gone away - but we have had a busy weekend - with family, with other vans parked up here, and a busy weekend in the shop/cafe/nursery.

Cylinder is now connected and tested, and we are aware that it is not the cheapest form of gas in the world, but it is small and exchangeable in Europe which is what we will need in our little PVC this Autumn. We hope to get away for a couple of nights this week and will give it a real test then.
all the best and safe travels
Magbrin

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back