Campervan anyone?

Nabsim

I am parked up at Buxton at the moment and they have been bringing vehicles in for an H&H car auction at the Pavillion Gardens tomorrow. Mainly cars and a few tractors but they have one vintage camper. Had a closer look this morning and it doesn’t look in bad condition. Inside pics not too good but it was locked up

Attachments

• IMG_3762.jpeg
    IMG_3762.jpeg
    702.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3763.jpeg
    IMG_3763.jpeg
    536.9 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3764.jpeg
    IMG_3764.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 67
This one was outside in one of the marquees yesterday but they moved it inside, probably because of the huge estimate lol

I wouldn’t pay 100th of what they are asking for it either but I guess you need to be a serious restorer and old car lover to want these. I remember a DB6 that someone near us used to have before I moved to Buxton and it was nothing like this haha

Attachments

• IMG_3750.jpeg
    IMG_3750.jpeg
    454.1 KB · Views: 36
Standard and Ogle are both very sweet classics.
There are some real nice classic, old and exotic motors there Mark but there are some I think scrap man may argue about taking.

There is an old mini racer there that looks like only the number plate could be salvaged lol

Mind, there is a Merc SLK280 convertible and I think estimate said £80k to £120k. Kind of makes me wish I had hung on to the K reg one I bought late 70’s for £2k in immaculate condition from a mate who ran a garage.

Quite a few run of the mill cars that most folks would have got shot of when changing vehicles back in the day as well. Who in their right mind want a Marina in this day and age? Would sooner one of the old tractors lol

Did I put 150 Kev, it’s an F350, or that’s what it says on the side. It’s real long :)
You may Niel, I had 150 in my noodle, I'm old, shoot me now.

I'd not mind it to be honest, nice big unstressed engine but insufficient funds, but Liz would like to have some sort of classic to do shows locally, my choice, so I said she'll do, don't wimmin go weird when you complment them.

1721738471712.png

Did I put 150 Kev, it’s an F350, or that’s what it says on the side. It’s real long :)
Less than 9 miles per gallon 🤔 need a field to turn around, drove one in the States but I wasn’t paying for the fuel.

Not an issue as a spare vehicle and doing shows, not a daily driver. And I'd need to be minted to buy one anyway Kev.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back