Buddy list and friends

lenny

Whilst viewing my user profile I decided to enter some members that I consider as new friends so I clicked on all the members I have met,Now, is this a two way thing where chosen members are informed and given the chance to accept/decline the proposal?. Also has anyone else tried this cos it does'nt look good when it says "you have no friends:eek::D.

Looking forward to making even more new friends in the future:)

Hia
Don't forget me :eek::eek::eek:

You brought a chuckle on the other thread about poll where you said about Jack and the arm :D:D:D:D still laughing

Sorry, Leo, forgot to include you:eek:, well it was late and I'd had a little drink about an hour ago,and it went to my head:eek::D. Count yourself in;)
No harm done Lenny. :rolleyes: I guess your memory is like mine: a
swiss cheese with growing holes :D;)

ime not to sure what the benifits are regarding friends/buddies but have responded to a request with a positive answer.
may be time will tell for me as i am slowly learning more about this forum each day and am enjoying the experiance
i have learned to look in FAQ. before asking questions as most of my questions have already been answerd there .
the current meets aranged are a bit of a long way for us around 500 miles round trip just for a saturday night away, pity it is so far for me/us (better not leave the wife out) to travel but one day we will be there
hopefully a bit nearer to home
cheers terry

all is answerd i just looked at FAQ it is explained there
pitty i did not practice what i said in my previous post
ile smack my own wrist
cheers terry

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back