Bringing the moggy 🐈 back home.

• Thread starter Deleted member 38455
  • Start date

Deleted member 38455

We’ll have the cat 🐱 with us in Spain 🇪🇸 this winter and we’ve read that , on our return, there’s no need for him to receive the tape worm 🐛 treatment that dogs 🐶 undergo. Can anyone tell me though , does the cat still need a visit to the vet for examination as to fitness to travel ?

5FC39B1D-954D-4E86-A7B6-4133CB410679.jpg

Thanks Chris. That looks pretty definitive! Seems too good to be true that there won’t be any fees for returning whoo hoo.

Off topic alert!

I see you have an Autosleeper Kingham ...

This is at the top of the list for my next vehicle.

Any negatives?

Funnily enough we changed it just recently if you look at the profile pic you’ll see it’s a Bailey Autograph 75-2 now. We loved the Kingham for its ability to go anywhere and fitting in supermarket marked bays, as long as there was an overhang. Liked the 32 MPG but the blown air heating was not adequate. Really loving the Aldi wet central heating on the Bailey.

Bathroom and French bed were a little tight for us and we’re both only9 stone seven dripping wet !

PM me your mobile number if you want more info Chris.

Funnily enough we changed it just recently if you look at the profile pic you’ll see it’s a Bailey Autograph 75-2 now. We loved the Kingham for its ability to go anywhere and fitting in supermarket marked bays, as long as there was an overhang. Liked the 32 MPG but the blown air heating was not adequate. Really loving the Aldi wet central heating on the Bailey.

Bathroom and French bed were a little tight for us and we’re both only9 stone seven dripping wet !

PM me your mobile number if you want more info Chris.

Only 9 stone,get a good feed of irish stew inya folks or youl be awah wi the wind.:wacko:

Tape worm not needed for cats

We have travelled through Europe the last few years with our Cat Zilly, tape worm is not needed. When we return she gets her chip and paperwork checked at pet reception eurotunel. The only advice we can give is make sure all numbers on pet passport and paperwork match.
So many travel with cats now next to us are three French cats and then one on from them a Dutch cat. Only one place we couldn’t stay because they wanted Zilly on a lead. She doesn’t do leads.

This is Zilly
B06DD0BA-726B-4D8B-BAA2-30C46FB8032F.jpg

We have travelled through Europe the last few years with our Cat Zilly, tape worm is not needed. When we return she gets her chip and paperwork checked at pet reception eurotunel. The only advice we can give is make sure all numbers on pet passport and paperwork match.
So many travel with cats now next to us are three French cats and then one on from them a Dutch cat. Only one place we couldn’t stay because they wanted Zilly on a lead. She doesn’t do leads.

This is Zilly
View attachment 68861

Is that her predecessor on her right?! :scared: :scared: :lol-053:

This is Zilly
View attachment 68861

I take it Zilly ate all her mates food for it to end up that way?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back