Breadvan for sale

bob690

Hi guys and gals, been away for a while. Due to health and family circumstances the beloved Breadvan has to go. At the moment I dont know whether I shall be able to return to this way of life so here goes. 1997 right hand drive hymer e690. Cream leather interior, 4 berth tag axle with alloy wheels. Front bed removed for shelving/ Tv space, can be put back if required. Spare wheel placed externally on rear for safety reasons. 3 leisure batteries, tb turbos engine upgrade and cambelt replaced two yrs ago, also whole braking system overhauled roughly same time when alloys fitted by tb,s. Loads of other bits and pieces.
MOT and Tax till june 2010. The general condition is excellent, but there are little bits of things that I cant do anymore. For pics go to bobb6842.zenfolio.com and go to hymer gallery or contact me on 07989 775 826 thanks
The price is £23,750 O.N.O and is viewable between southport and preston.

Last edited:
???

I will give you a tenner - that's all I have at the moment???:D

OK.............. Seriously - ho:Dpe you sell it (but my offer is stil on the table:D:confused::eek::p)

So sorry Bob, that you have to sell your 'little treasure'..I cant even start to comprehend how I would feel. I hope you get a fair price for it, and I hope you will be able to get another one , of some description one day. Best wishes,
Jackie ;)

So sorry Bob, that you have to sell your 'little treasure'..I cant even start to comprehend how I would feel. I hope you get a fair price for it, and I hope you will be able to get another one , of some description one day. Best wishes,
Jackie ;)

What could I say more, Bob ?:cool:
I hope you have everything sorted out for the best (and the best price!)
Leo

I will give you a tenner - that's all I have at the moment???:D

OK.............. Seriously - ho:Dpe you sell it (but my offer is stil on the table:D:confused::eek::p)

Sorry I feel really awful now - this must be a horrible situation to be in:eek:

Good luck :D

We had to sell our van a few years ago and we were so miserable without it we had to get another one. Hope things work out for you so you can do the same. Regards.

Hiya Bob, good to see you posting again but so sorry to read of your predicament. Hope things improve for you
and you get things sorted. Remember, we are only a PM away, should you need any help.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back