Bournemouth - Christchurch overnight

UFO

Looking for somewhere to stay overnight between Bournemouth and Christchurch. In April 2021 we stopped overnight in Kings Park Drive, on road parking, in Boscombe. We took the bus into Bournemouth for the day. This time we want to take the bus into Christchurch.

Nothing very current on the usual apps.

Any one stayed there recently?

Thank you

Have you considered bus from Lymington? I believe that it's possible to overnight at the Borough Arms if you eat there.

Looking for somewhere to stay overnight between Bournemouth and Christchurch. In April 2021 we stopped overnight in Kings Park Drive, on road parking, in Boscombe. We took the bus into Bournemouth for the day. This time we want to take the bus into Christchurch.

Nothing very current on the usual apps.

Any one stayed there recently?

Thank you
I have used OU Christchurch twice. Indeed I added it to the POIs initially.

I can recommend it.

While in Bournemouth for the air show last year we overnighted twice on Chessel ave. Many of the roads running directly off of Boscome overcliff drive looked doable as is overcliff drive but it's quite busy. On Chessel ave you have one side against the park which helps. Quiet but don't park under the trees unless you don't mind cleaning off seagull shite off your van.

Reactions: UFO
I have used OU Christchurch twice. Indeed I added it to the POIs initially.

I can recommend it.
Thanks - from Street View it appears to be on-street parking in a residential area. We prefer to be away from houses if possible.

While in Bournemouth for the air show last year we overnighted twice on Chessel ave. Many of the roads running directly off of Boscome overcliff drive looked doable as is overcliff drive but it's quite busy. On Chessel ave you have one side against the park which helps. Quiet but don't park under the trees unless you don't mind cleaning off seagull shite off your van.
Thanks

Chessel Avenue looks ok as a back up. We will first have a look at Kings Park Drive, near the skate park as it is a no through road, where we stayed in April 2021.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back