Boris the cross dressing Bedford

mandymops

A work in progress DSC00065.jpg1336311989551.jpgDSC00066.jpg1336312006950.jpgDSC00067.jpg

I am loving 'Doris' I mean 'Boris' .....Such a lovely Van with lots of character despite no knowing if she is a he or he is a she :rolleyes2: but lovely all the same ;)

Att:Morganthemoon

van5.jpg

This was what he looked like when I collected him from his previous,male owner.

Definitely a "bloke " van then!! You're obviously very good with the handicraft stuff, great job!! Must keep our Grenville away from your pics, or he might start cross-dressing and wanting wanting pink and purple cushions!!

Have lots of fun with Boris; there are times when I wish Grenville was as small as that, must be a lot easier getting around and parking with him, than trying to do it in a 6.3 metre coach built!!

Well hippy we all have a feminine side and it is Red for Wales instead of that poncy baby colour you lot wear. lol
well look what came up on freecycycle just

NorthSomersetfreecycle] OFFER: Bright Pink Leggings (adult) - Nailsea‏

NorthSomersetfreecycle] OFFER: Little pink fairy skirt for adult fancy dress - Nailsea‏

Mandy mops
I your ever your in Spain and fancy a nightmare pop round and do my van for me. :wave::cheers: :lol-049::lol-049::lol-049:

i think it looks well gay.nothing wrong with a bit of colour.i have some in my van and i'm completely normal

mine even shorter than doris-boris less than than 3 mtrs i think maybe just 3mtrs

Boris is 12' long-not sure what that is in metres. Seems a lot bigger inside though. I don't know how anyone drives the big ones. I'm afraid I'd be terrified.:scared:

Who decided you are normal nbrown.

well i wasn't totally sure ,had a few misgivings the way you do. then i saw a photo of you as a baby and realised,in comparison, i am the epitome of normality.incidentally mandymops,i use the word'gay'in it's real sense,i'm determined to get that word back,and i'm sure you look splendid in your string bag

well i wasn't totally sure ,had a few misgivings the way you do. then i saw a photo of you as a baby and realised,in comparison, i am the epitome of normality.incidentally mandymops,i use the word'gay'in it's real sense,i'm determined to get that word back,and i'm sure you look splendid in your string bag

The least you could do is post your baby photo to give us a chance to assess you're normality.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back