Bodywork repairs: North East Englad

tonyfu

We've recently had some welding done on our panel van and will need some more doing shortly but don't want to go back to the place we just used - not happy with a number of aspects of the work that was done.

Does anyone know of a decent bodyshop / welder in the North East that they would recommend?

Very grateful for any info.

Tony

We've recently had some welding done on our panel van and will need some more doing shortly but don't want to go back to the place we just used - not happy with a number of aspects of the work that was done.
welder in the North East that they would recommend?
Hi Tony,
Some time ago my old Talbot Campervan failed it's MOT the guy in the garage recommended a place to me.
Heading south on the A1 when you pass the Angel of the North its the next slip road off then you come to a roundabout straight across the roundabout then about 1 or 2 hundred yards turn right and you are there.
They are called, Auld Bros 01914175444. take your van and he will give you an estimate for the job, then he will book you in for a date.
It is a scrap yard but do not be put off by that they are good. ;)

That's brilliant Trevor! Thanks very much for your help.

I hope he doesn't just give me a scrap price for me van though, lol!! :D MOT is due very shortly . . . gulp! :eek:

Tony :)

Hi Tony,
Some time ago my old Talbot Campervan failed it's MOT the guy in the garage recommended a place to me.
Heading south on the A1 when you pass the Angel of the North its the next slip road off then you come to a roundabout straight across the roundabout then about 1 or 2 hundred yards turn right and you are there.
They are called, Auld Bros 01914175444. take your van and he will give you an estimate for the job, then he will book you in for a date.
I knew you'd have the answer,Trev, I know the place but never been in there,mind you, I've been in the pub opposite (the Mill House) very good but not cheap:eek::D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back