Blumax motorhomes

anyone had any dealings with blumax motorhomes...iv been looking on their website http://www.blumax.co.uk/index.asp which i found through a link on ebay...they look like resonably priced motorhomes to me..just wondered if any one had one of these motors as not too much info on their site really.i think i may be tempted if they do part ex...sammx

sammclouis said:
anyone had any dealings with blumax motorhomes...iv been looking on their website http://www.blumax.co.uk/index.asp which i found through a link on ebay...they look like resonably priced motorhomes to me..just wondered if any one had one of these motors as not too much info on their site really.i think i may be tempted if they do part ex...sammx
Looks good Samm but never come across this one before ,maybe a trip to Glasgow would be be best if interested.
Rob

rebbyvid said:
Looks good Samm but never come across this one before ,maybe a trip to Glasgow would be be best if interested.
Rob
yes good adea..we are in scotland around the area in sept..sammx

hi samm,
looks ok if you want the fixed bed/ no lounge layout but as you know it's not for us.
prices seem good for what you get but website is pretty crap. no dimensions or engine details.
might be worth a look if you get near there when you go.

john

hi samm.
it had to be italian cos they got no idea where to put the tv cabinet, over the dinnete as usual :confused: :confused: , but knowing the hot blooded italians they wont be watching tv will they. ;) ;) ;) :D

john.

pappajohn said:
hi samm.
it had to be italian cos they got no idea where to put the tv cabinet, over the dinnete as usual :confused: :confused: , but knowing the hot blooded italians they wont be watching tv will they. ;) ;) ;) :D

john.
oh yeah i heard they like playing chess 'n' scrabble...:D :D :D

is that a euphomism for something else or am i missing something.
still.....whatever cooks your biscuit:D :D :D

pappajohn said:
is that a euphomism for something else or am i missing something.
still.....whatever cooks your biscuit:D :D
hhee hhee no it doesnt mean anything else..just plain old chess 'n' scrabble.:D :D :D what else could it mean....i say..:D :D :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back