Bits wanted (wiganpier)

wigan pier

Thanks for all the help for parts for my van got almost everything will have to go to local tip see if i can find a calor gas bottle
thanks again to all who put stuff my way & sold me stuff.

Regards andy:)

Thanks for all the help for parts for my van got almost everything will have to go to local tip see if i can find a calor gas bottle
thanks again to all who put stuff my way & sold me stuff.

Regards andy:)

Hey wiganer i have a spare calor bottle its propane new but empty yours if you want it. ( Its the green patio htr bottle 13KG, I have a regulator if you need that to) I find it easier to change like B&Q and the likes.:D:D Only round the corner also. Blackburn:D I have a smaller blue one also butane if thats better for you.

Its a drive-away awning so I'm sure you could make use of it. Its designed for vans with a sliding door but I figure you could pitch it at the back of your starcraft. Its a solid enough thing on its own. Quite heavy but if your going somewhere for a few days well worth having for extra space. I was given it so happy to carry on the good turn and let you have it now. Its blue in colour and would match your van perfectly :)

Regs

Jeff

Its a drive-away awning so I'm sure you could make use of it. Its designed for vans with a sliding door but I figure you could pitch it at the back of your starcraft. Its a solid enough thing on its own. Quite heavy but if your going somewhere for a few days well worth having for extra space. I was given it so happy to carry on the good turn and let you have it now. Its blue in colour and would match your van perfectly :)

Regs

Jeff

if he doh av it i will jeff;)

andy if you need hand with welding/mechanics giz a shout i round cnr! tony

Andy,
I have a butane bottle you can have, 16kg and it's got gas in it:D be up in Wiggin in the next week or so, let me know, can drop it off for you.

regards,
Bill.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back