bits+bobs for sale you might need or use

l77 tuf

as i work with all stainless steel i can get most things in stainless if you need things just ask

self tappers stainless steel
jubilee clips stainless steel
nuts/bolts/washers all stainless steel from m4/m20 in caphead/hex/screwdriver head form
stainless steel plate any size (not to big though)
studded bar m5/m16
floor anchors (hilti) bolts m10/m16
food grade hose pipe in any length you want and any diameter
wiring any size in singles or 2/3 core
cable ties from tiny to massive
chocolate blocks
rocker switches
back boxes for mounting elec sockets for in caravans/motorhomes
silicone sealent
drills from 2mm to 13mm any size in between
taps/dies m4/m16 just ask

the list goes on just pm me if you need anything and for prices think you will be suprised on the prices

Last edited:
Perversely, one of the things I most miss about not working is the "ability" to pop along to the engineer's stores if I ever needed a couple of capheads, handful of nut, rivets or whatever.
Now that I'm a "man of leisure" I'm flummoxed as to where to go to buy these things.

Frank

Thanks, I`ll be in touch. Whenever I do a job on my cars, bikes, whatever, I replace the nuts, bolts etc with stainless. Top man :) I don`t suppose you can fabricate brackets too?

sure can we manufacture anything out of stainless to a degree mate just pm with what you want

sure can we manufacture anything out of stainless to a degree mate just pm with what you want

Its for a project I really want to do, have for years, but not sure I can afford. I`d need 1/4" plate, cut to shape, folded and welded to form large brackets. The design would be my own. Well, its going to be Spring before I`m ready so, if I go ahead (and my premium bonds are fruitful), I`ll be in touch. Thanks :)

what ever you want mate i will send you my fax number and you can fax me a drawing whan yoou are ready just pm me and i will be happy to help you for sure

Wow that's great.

Can you do ST50 finish stainless steel plate say 0.8 mm thick, or whatever the typical thickness is for this plate. I think ST50 finish is the one with the overlapping circles that gives a 3-D pattern often used in catering for work surfaces or table tops. I need to line the kitchen area in my van. We're not talking huge sizes, I think the biggest plate would be something like 700x500mm.

You can do it yourself Firefox. All you need is a drill and some dowelling of appropriate diameter.

correct we used to do that stuff all it is is a peice of round bar with a saw cut trought the end of it so you can slide a peice of emery paper inside so when you put the round bar in the chuck of drill and turn on and press on the stainless it makes that pattern how ever you want it

i can make you the tool to do it and supply the emery paper

hummmm:confused: ....was thinking of gettin a chocolate box fer HID this xmas...:rolleyes:

are you cheaper than tesco :confused:

regards:)
aj

I don't know if I'd trust myself to get the all the circular brushings in a regular pattern! The drill would probably slip if it wasn't in a jig (which I don't have), so I'd prefer to buy the sheets with the finish on, if possible, and cut them to shape. I think I can manage the cutting bit :D

sorry im on about using in a pillar drill not a hand held battery or power drill its near on inpossible with a hand held drill due to the pressure you need to apply to get the pattern and a 700x500 sheet wont move a bit when you try doing a pillar drill due to the size of the steel

well i got a bag of bits n bobs of 177 tuf and all i can say is FIRST CLASS that is a magic mixture thank you very much.

thanks mate i just trown a few bits in for you that i thought you might require while being in the road :cool:

Sorry for the delay. I have finished my kitchen and know the exact sizes now. Are you still in the market for supply?

Alternatively if anyone knows if l77 tuf posts on another forum, maybe I can catch up with him there if he no longer posts here.

Could you fabricate me a new body in SS for my VW T25 please. Mines going a bit rusty in places. :D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back