Bert a Tabbert ffb

outtolunch

Had this one just over a year a 1992 Tabbert FFB 5.7 mt 5 berth on a Fiat Ducato 2.5D base
a bit bigger than I needed but with all mod cons and warm in winter has been used a fair bit, I have done 5 days almost wild (setting up at a music festival ) before needing to empty or top up and the bed was still comfortable after 9 nights on site

DSCF0536.jpgDSCF0535.jpgDSCF0532.jpgDSCF0531.jpgDSCF0530.jpgDSCF0529.jpgDSCF0528.jpgDSCF0527.jpgDSCF0526.jpgDSCF0525.jpgDSCF0523.jpgDSCF0522.jpgDSCF0521.jpgDSCF0519.jpgDSCF0503.jpg

Welcome, Im thinking I know that user name from a few festival boards and we may have a mutual friend who likes to throw his knickers at performers :dance:

Welcome, Im thinking I know that user name from a few festival boards and we may have a mutual friend who likes to throw his knickers at performers :dance:

do you mean this incident

YouTube

I deny everything

PS. the pants from this video signed by the cheeky girls available for the right price :D

do you mean this incident

YouTube

I deny everything

PS. the pants from this video signed by the cheeky girls available for the right price :D

:yeahthat: One of my very best festival moments, the looks of disbelief on faces that morning were amazing :lol-049:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back