Belgium in crisis

Liz said, "Whats that you're looki..............."SLAP!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: "It's not me love, :eek: it's Belgian........" :rolleyes: SLAP!!! :eek: JIM

Hi Belgiam (leo) have you got your M/H sorted out yet?:confused:
No Graham, it is in the garage right now. Gearbox busted :mad:. They are in holidays up to the 21th. So we are grounded this month. It will cost me a rib though; but in August we hope to hit the road again; not Sweden as planned
but a little closier by: the Alsace or the Schwartzwald; we'll see :rolleyes:
We'll keep our wheels rolling !:rolleyes:

Schwartzwald or 'Black Forest' is the German opposite side of the Rhine from the French Alsace. Nice surroundings, pretty mountain walking area and also MH-friendly.It is the area from the Swiss border up to Frankfurt. Did it a few times and yes it pleased. :rolleyes: You should try it !

Thanks for that, I thought it would be in that area:D
We might even go there depending on what the weather outlook will be:D
I must admit, I would not at all mind going there but the weather had better be good or Kath will shoot me if I get it wrong:eek::D
And the weather we don't have it in hand. But if you decide to turn left in Calais take the E40 to Dunkirk-Coudekerque, head to Bergues (St Winoksbergen) visit the ruins of the castle there (you could also overnight there) This is a French-Flemish town, speciality 'potjevleesch' (looks like only eaten twice and...:eek:).There is an 'aire' at Hondschoote at the mill. Head then for Cassel, a hill town in the polders (also Flemish) a nice overnight spot is uphill near the windmill; grandiose views. Another nice place is Mont des Cats (Katsberg) at the cloisters and a little bit further is Boeschepe at the mill and a very good (flemish) restaurant. Then you are only a step away
from Belgium: Poperinge ('Pops' in WW1) and Ypres. (and nearer to the boops :cool:)

black forrest
we liked herboltzheim free parking next to the swimingpool

absolutly disgusting
that it took me so long to find this glorious post. Thanks for brighening my day Leo, hope your van gets well soon and rib regrows ok.

and the bumps on my head by my Dotty are countless now :rolleyes::confused::D:eek:
Hope the Belgian problem is solved soon, have enough of these bumps ...boops ;)

This has got to be a male only post, with out sounding sexist we need some english girls to show Belgian some of our english roses, so girls if you want to please start posting.:eek:

This has got to be a male only post, with out sounding sexist we need some english girls to show Belgian some of our english roses, so girls if you want to please start posting.:eek:
Let them come..... SHOWTIME !!! ;) (I'll try not to pick the roses :confused:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back