Bed Layout.

Moss Trooper

Hi Folks,

I am new to the site and also using a Motorhome. I bought a cheap Fiat Ducato Holdsworth Fanfare HTL (I think :D).

I have figured out everything apart from the beds. I dont think the cushions are the correct ones as the description in the Holdsworth manual and what I have differ, I have four plain square cushions about 5 inches thick.

Has anyone got a piccy showing the set up? Also can the two singles be made into a double..

Thanks for the hepl.

Ian P :)

Bed configuration

Hello Ian and welcome to the fold.
Personally, I can't help you with this one; but I would advise you to keep your eyes peeled for a similar rig parked up and politely ask them the question.
At any time in the past I have asked a question of a same outfit user as mine, I have always received a helpful response.
Good luck to you.

Hi Folks,

I am new to the site and also using a Motorhome. I bought a cheap Fiat Ducato Holdsworth Fanfare HTL (I think :D).

I have figured out everything apart from the beds. I dont think the cushions are the correct ones as the description in the Holdsworth manual and what I have differ, I have four plain square cushions about 5 inches thick.

Has anyone got a piccy showing the set up? Also can the two singles be made into a double..

Thanks for the hepl.

Ian P :)
Under the cushions should be a bit that folds forward to cover the gap between the seat and the back of the front seats, the seats then recline to form two singles.
You can make a double you should have a few planks that fit between the rear seats.
Could you post a picture?

Thanks for the info and sorry for the delay in getting back.

After more looking and thinking I am more and more convinced that the cushions and the front seats have been changed to make it more of a day van and less than a MH.

I have taken some pic's, as you can see it ain't right.. I know the cushions are not and the way the seats recline I think should be a lot lower.

Appreciate comments/views an if anyone can put me in the right direction for likley replacement seats I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Moss T

Attachments

• DSCN0226.JPG
    DSCN0226.JPG
    298.4 KB · Views: 304
  • DSCN0227.JPG
    DSCN0227.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCN0228.JPG
    DSCN0228.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCN0229.JPG
    DSCN0229.JPG
    312.8 KB · Views: 253
Thanks for the info and sorry for the delay in getting back.

After more looking and thinking I am more and more convinced that the cushions and the front seats have been changed to make it more of a day van and less than a MH.

I have taken some pic's, as you can see it ain't right.. I know the cushions are not and the way the seats recline I think should be a lot lower.

Appreciate comments/views an if anyone can put me in the right direction for likley replacement seats I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Moss T

Hi

Looks like the same layout as my Ducato. Do the seats swivel? You might find that height matches better using the base of the seat, rather than the back, however, even that way, I find the 'single' too short. On my van, there are legs under the side bench that unclip and slide out, dragging a slatted 'ladder' effect frame with it, on which the bench cushions rest. The Duetto works like this too. I then sleep 'widthwise'.

I'll try and take some pics during the week, if that's easier, but working away from home for the next two days.

Jane

Bit busy at the moment but I will try and photograph mine on Tuesday.
Front seats look wrong? but dont take my word for it

There is a Holdsworth owners club of which I'm a member. They are a very friendly bunch and I'm sure if you contact Christine Chamberlain, their secretary she will put you in touch with somebody in the know as they are very dedicated in keeping as many Holdworths on the road in as original condition as possible. You can search for them on the net or give her a ring on 01179828742.

looking at that last picture at the front of the seat base it looks like the orange
lever for a fasp swivel.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back