Bath ( overnight stop)

Geraldine

Hi Guys,
Anyone know a good place to stay a couple of nights near Bath or Bath itself. The current Poi's don't look that great.
Please PM me if you do not wish to make public.
Cheers.
David

As you say poi for bath not great, we used the marina campsite which is close to the park and ride

Been to bath once and couldn't get in the park and ride cos of height barriers, so i wouldn't hold out hope of finding somewhere to overnight there.

A Cpl of years ago I stayed at the Wyvale Garden center that is on the main A4 between Brislington & the Keynsham Turn off. A few lorries from Holland was parked up in there as well, so I Nuzzled on the outside nicely.
I arrived lateish & just asked the Manergeress !.
Then you have got 'The Lock Keeper' pub that has a Big Car Park by Keynsham Marina on the Keynsham to Kingswood road, But for a good nights kip with facilities Try Bath Marina. If you don't mind a bit of a Drive then go the other side of Bath towards Deerham Park,Yate & Badminton. A few little Knoocks up their just off the main road for the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you promise to behave and not play loud music there's my garden,bus to Bath stops outside, or there's a layby opposite the Newbridge park'n'ride, or there's the funny layby/road just by Keynsham roundabout

if you promise to behave and not play loud music there's my garden,bus to Bath stops outside, or there's a layby opposite the Newbridge park'n'ride, or there's the funny layby/road just by Keynsham roundabout

Thank you Nigel, We are going to a wedding in the summer. Once I know more info from Mandie, date and the location I will get back to you.
Many many thanks for the offer.
Cheers.
David

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back