bake off

rugbyken

my lad plays for a local rugby club that i took him along to when he was 6 34 years ago his teams fly half has been feeding them all cakes all through pre season training they have been gorgeous , they were practice bakes for bake off he knew that he had reached the final gutted to see josh lose out

my lad plays for a local rugby club that i took him along to when he was 6 34 years ago his teams fly half has been feeding them all cakes all through pre season training they have been gorgeous , they were practice bakes for bake off he knew that he had reached the final gutted to see josh lose out

You lucky devil 👍

Did he make any Garibaldi biscuits, Ken? 😉 😎

it was my lad & his team mates that got the trial bakes , ps Garibaldi biscuits my favourite also

I was a bit surprised to see the eventual winner win (not naming in case someone not seen it yet) but I was pleased for him and he deserved it.

How do they keep the winner under wraps with all the families knowing?
it's amazing, isn't it! going by the weather, must be a 3 month gap at least from the final show family /friends filming and the showing on TV and so many people there at the 'reveal'

good will mainly ! even some of his team mates had been along to the wrap in sept after the presentation and they didn’t let on
How do they keep the winner under wraps with all the families knowing?
mind you if they’d watched the show & seen how he got robbed might have had a bit to say ! reality TV edit the show to show result they’ve already decided josh is quite & shy matty is outgoing & expressive will help sell the brand better

good will mainly ! even some of his team mates had been along to the wrap in sept after the presentation and they didn’t let on

mind you if they’d watched the show & seen how he got robbed might have had a bit to say ! reality TV edit the show to show result they’ve already decided josh is quite & shy matty is outgoing & expressive will help sell the brand better
Have to disagree with that. Matty was better on the day, albeit a close call.
Before the final program started I expected the other guy (Dan?) to win as he has been pretty well in the top 3 every week but it just went all wrong for him on that final day.

the only way matty was (better on the day) is if they disregard the first day of the final when josh came first in the technical as he usually did & matty last , in the showstopper matty’s cake was leaning and messy , after they praised the biscuit greenhouse atop josh’s cake the only faults they could find , couldn’t taste the apple ,&,could have done more piping , agree dan was front runner for me also but always too adventurous either triumph or disaster like matty he had a bad first day in the final & tried to do too much again and couldnt turn it around

Josh just needed a bit longer to get his piping/ decoration right then I am sure he would have won, as I said earlier it was a very close call

certainly a local hero
IMG_1760.png

So easy. STMBO is in the front room with the TV. I'm in the dining room with the Chromebook. A cooking related program no go area. A place for eating food , not watching it in two dimensions. ;).
Never got over what Fanny Craddock said about the lovely Delia.

Er'indoors read my comment on here, and made me sit through a recording . Pretty sure it would be a one off.

Who, or what, is the bloke (?) with the face paint ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back