Back in Britain

firefighter

3and a half weeks in france down towards the Italian border and back along the cote d'azur, Nice, monaco etc, then back up over THE BRIDGE!! past Millau through the tarn gorge ( we canoed 28km of that ) I've got a shed load of photos if I can just find out how to put them on the site.some glorious casual camping sites in every square mile of the country, mebbes we should have a rally over there, all of us, and we could have a discussion about that impasse, the wild camping logo!!

back

firefighter said:
3and a half weeks in france down towards the Italian border and back along the cote d'azur, Nice, monaco etc, then back up over THE BRIDGE!! past Millau through the tarn gorge ( we canoed 28km of that ) I've got a shed load of photos if I can just find out how to put them on the site.some glorious casual camping sites in every square mile of the country, mebbes we should have a rally over there, all of us, and we could have a discussion about that impasse, the wild camping logo!!

welcome back Dave the weather here been
-----t

hi firefighter

bet you are sooooo glad to be back...hhee hhee :D :D :D
bet you missed us all eh!!:rolleyes:
hope you find out how to load your pics...use www.photobucket.com its free and easy to use to host your pics...;)
merlin wanderer...the weather hasnt been that bad..has it?:eek:
unless god has just parted the clouds for oswestry...ha ha...:D

firefighter said:
some glorious casual camping sites in every square mile of the country, mebbes we should have a rally over there,

One of the BEST ones is in Millau itself. Next to the Sports centre and by the side of the river. Stayed there 3 1/2 weeks, 3 years ago.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back