**ATTENTION*********ATTENTION**

i thought you would see this...are you ok,you went half hour after i came on last night...hope alls ok..i finally got through the posts at 11:15pm :eek:
missed having a proper chat though...see you tomoz...or today by the time you read this,take care love to kathy sam ;)

***** said:
Hi, just got the message.
I have had quite a busy week with lots of driving. Wot with the driving & the computer screen, my eyes R feeling the strain. Also I will not be on too much tonight!:(

Awwww! Its not age catching up with you is it Graham?;)

***** said:
Hi, just got the message.
I have had quite a busy week with lots of driving. Wot with the driving & the computer screen, my eyes R feeling the strain. Also I will not be on too much tonight!:(
im not on much either tonight,i fancy an early night for a change,i worked all day today,im out of practice......mind you i was from home 12 hours :(
do you fancy that meet in stratford upon avon?

***** said:
Just looked it up on Autoroute & guess what?????
I think a Beef Eater pub is near by:eek: :eek:
Also the water taxi's sound good!:cool:
Not Easter so could possibly do both!
What do U want to do at Easter?:confused:
we are easy over easter....we will do whatever,honestly we dont mind we love following its an adventure,we could do and go anywhere,you decide let us know.
with regards to stratford,tidy yes we fancy that too he he 2nd mortgage i think.......he he :D :D :D
water taxi sounds fun,iv never been there i dont think:confused:

***** said:
How is Dave for Easter, has he got to work any of the days?:confused:
asking him now,i forgot about that s**t....
even if he's working good fri & monday we will come and meet fri & sat night anyway,he's coming down the stairs now,oh he informs me he wont know until the end of next week so keep you posted on that one :eek:

im going now,im off to bed mate,love to kath too,c u soon sam x x x x

***** said:
R U going to get up to naughties,?;) ;) Kath sends her luv:D
ha ha ha ha ha funny ......no christmas has just passed :rolleyes:
im going now this is the last im gonna write,loves ya,sam x x x

Oi Sam

Oi Sam!
stop chatting up all these hunky Guys in 'ere and give your uncle Ian a call....or else I'll tell "Big Dave" what you're getting up to...tut tut..."Naughty Niece"!!!

Mad Uncle Ian

xxxx

glodge said:
Oi Sam!
stop chatting up all these hunky Guys in 'ere and give your uncle Ian a call....or else I'll tell "Big Dave" what you're getting up to...tut tut..."Naughty Niece"!!!

Mad Uncle Ian

xxxx
HI IAN HA HA HA
funny thing is dave is reading as im posting,hows you doing,fancy spying on your good little niece ha ha loves ya samx x x x x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back