Anyone use these?

There ment to be the bogs dollocks, sort of half way between lead acid and lipo, good for a deeper cycle and last very good, wildbus will know more than me as i have never seen any here as yet.
Think they about £180 or above for a 100ah ones on ebay.

I bought alpha batterys energy expedition plus lead carbon gel now £189 110 amp .I was considering lifepo4 but I would have had to make too many changers to my charging system , now only 10 months old can't comment further because I have had no problems .
Gone up a lot in price with discount paid about £150 a fraction of the OP hitek price .

Last edited:
At $845 it looks lousy value for money. Some of the comparisons the ad makes with LiFePO4 batteries are complete rubbish so I wouldn’t believe the claims they make for their own battery either. Perhaps the only bit I do believe is that some of the budget LiFePO4 batteries are not as good as they claim to be. At $845 the comparison should be with a top $ LiFePO4 battery from a reputable supplier.

Possibly designed for ups and home storage system's , not good for motorhomers,

There ment to be the bogs dollocks, sort of half way between lead acid and lipo, good for a deeper cycle and last very good, wildbus will know more than me as i have never seen any here as yet.
Think they about £180 or above for a 100ah ones on ebay.
Yep trev I found 130 amph for about £180 have just done 5 nights off grid some blown air heating used 30 amp no solar if I can get 5 nights heating in winter I'm good , read the can be dischard to 80% occasionally 5 year warranty , Bazz .

Same tech, much better price. CAMC members get a further 10% discount as well equates to £154. (Tayna will ask to see your club membership card though:()
Merl

Same tech, much better price. CAMC members get a further 10% discount as well equates to £154. (Tayna will ask to see your club membership card though:()
Merl

What`s wrong with asking to see your CAMC card, if you are genuinely a member that shouldn`t be a problem, if you`re not then it`s fraud.

Merl
No only same tech, much better price but also a sensible advert with proper technical information and no ridiculous comparisons.

What`s wrong with asking to see your CAMC card, if you are genuinely a member that shouldn`t be a problem, if you`re not then it`s fraud.
Nothing wrong at all with asking to see verification. And nothing wrong with me letting peeps know that will be required and hence they'll come a cropper if they try and cheat.
Sorry if my posts offend you. 🤗
Merl

Nothing wrong at all with asking to see verification. And nothing wrong with me letting peeps know that will be required and hence they'll come a cropper if they try and cheat.
Sorry if my posts offend you. 🤗
Merl

I didn`t say it offended me and my post was in response to the emoji at the end of your post #8

The 32kg weight is about as high as the price! A typical central heating gas boiler weighs 30kg. Too heavy for me to even lift, let alone slot into a battery compartment on a motorhome even if you could accommodate the weight within your running mass.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back