Anyone heard of this TV service ,all cable channels unlocked for free ??

guerdeval

So just watched a vid on here (thanks Ra) and the next advert on YouTube was for a product called REWAVE. It claims to offer free paid for channels free by simply plugging the device into the TV antenna , now I love a bargain but I’m confused now because the subscription channels come via the internet and not via the TV transmitters but it’s claim is it can detect signals up to 150 miles but no idea how a subscription channel can come via the airwaves, anyone fancy a look its called.
Sorry, site is called www.getrewave.com

Last edited:
So just watched a vid on here (thanks Ra) and the next advert on YouTube was for a product called REWAVE. It claims to offer free paid for channels free by simply plugging the device into the TV antenna , now I love a bargain but I’m confused now because the subscription channels come via the internet and not via the TV transmitters but it’s claim is it can detect signals up to 150 miles but no idea how a subscription channel can come via the airwaves, anyone fancy a look its called WWW.REWAVE.COM.
I think your link is wrong.

But anyway, sounds like a scam to me for the type of reasons you have said.

So just watched a vid on here (thanks Ra) and the next advert on YouTube was for a product called REWAVE. It claims to offer free paid for channels free by simply plugging the device into the TV antenna , now I love a bargain but I’m confused now because the subscription channels come via the internet and not via the TV transmitters but it’s claim is it can detect signals up to 150 miles but no idea how a subscription channel can come via the airwaves, anyone fancy a look its called.
Sorry, site is called www.getrewave.com
As others have said, probably a scam or at the very least illegal. However, subscription channels can be broadcast; they are encrypted and you require a decoder to view them.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back