Anyone driven into Croatia in the last few weeks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49439
  • Start date

Deleted member 49439

We are currently in France and in September want to drive into Croatia to both tour the country and at the same time preserve some of our 90 days Schengen restriction.
As I understand currently to enter Croatia from the U.K. you need to provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test or negative a PCR test within 48 or 72 hours respectively even if you have been double jabbed. Need help as to where you can get either of these tests carried out in either Italy or Slovenia before crossing into Croatia along with the cost.
Also would like to know at the border in Croatia do they stamp your passport as proof of entry and are you stamped back into the Schengen area at the Slovenian border when you leave.

Thanks in advance

We are currently in France and in September want to drive into Croatia to both tour the country and at the same time preserve some of our 90 days Schengen restriction.
As I understand currently to enter Croatia from the U.K. you need to provide a negative COVID-19 antigen test or negative a PCR test within 48 or 72 hours respectively even if you have been double jabbed. Need help as to where you can get either of these tests carried out in either Italy or Slovenia before crossing into Croatia along with the cost.
Also would like to know at the border in Croatia do they stamp your passport as proof of entry and are you stamped back into the Schengen area at the Slovenian border when you leave.

Thanks in advance
Try messaging the OP of this thread

Thread 'Schengen plans unravelling - Bears/waste disposal/campsites' https://wildcamping.co.uk/threads/schengen-plans-unravelling-bears-waste-disposal-campsites.88171/

Hi. I'm the OP of that thread.

You dont need a test as you are not coming straight from the UK. Are you double jabbed?
We drove through yesterday, they looked at and wrote down something from our passports, didnt stamp them - I forgot to ask! So god knows how that will work.

They asked to see 'Covid paperwork' I showed them the QR code on our phones of our vaccine status but they didnt bother to scan it. All in all an easy crossing. Dont bother getting tests done if you are double jabbed.

Hi. I'm the OP of that thread.

You dont need a test as you are not coming straight from the UK. Are you double jabbed?
We drove through yesterday, they looked at and wrote down something from our passports, didnt stamp them - I forgot to ask! So god knows how that will work.

They asked to see 'Covid paperwork' I showed them the QR code on our phones of our vaccine status but they didnt bother to scan it. All in all an easy crossing. Dont bother getting tests done if you are double jabbed.
Thank you Mrscake the info is appreciated.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back