Anybody whose van is rusting?

nordiv

Hi Wild Campers

I have been camping wild for years and have just found this brilliant forum to exchange ideas. The difference is that I have done it in Southern Africa and New Zealand but was still playing it a bit safe here in the UK. (Been here 5 years now :lol: ) Nice place and lots to see. I do a spot of kite surfing and that makes travelling a bit more interesting.

Any way, I bought this Merc van(811D) and converted it. What a job!! It is nearly finished now and I can't wait to try it out.(My wife and I communicate with walkie talkies on weekends)

While I was working on the van I noticed some rust spots. I once saw an electronic device on somebodies 4WD in South Africa that prevented the vehicle from rusting. So I started searching and found this company in Australia that has a product with a good track record. I bought a unit, installed it in my van and found that the rust did not get any worse after a few months.

I thought that more people might need this product and decided to take on the distribution of the product in the UK.

So we now have a website going and you can have a look at www.couplertec.co.uk.

Please have a look and tell your friends about it if they want their mobile homes to stay nice for longer. Please give me a shout about comments as well if you don't mind.

In the meantime, keep this spot going. It is great to know that there are other people around that are willing to take a bit of a risk and live life to the full.

Cheers

Nordiv

B) ahhh come on who gunna believe that this. Has anybody on here used it and can say it actually works. Lets look at logic rust develops at different speeds on different vehicals. Depending how a vehical is looked after stored cared for. yes years ago posative earthed vehical it was claimed rusted quicker than negative earthed ones. Another fact banded about was if you lived near the sea that the sea air rusted your motor away. Me i'll stay with the thouight that if you look after your motor and keep alll bare metal covered then it will last longer, just look around at some of the fine examples of 20+ year old motors.

KEEP IT CLEAN - DRIVE A DREAM

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back