Any one out there

GARY ENGLISH

Has every one gone out ! Just seems to have gone quite,or are we all talked out for the moment.:rolleyes:

No we're here Gary... My trouble is I'm at work on a hamster powered iMac, on which I have been reliably informed Noah compiled the inventory list for The Ark!

Hope you have a nice weekend ,weather bit rough here at moment, for ever changing.

Virgil

Thought you would be about,waiting for some one to chat.Hope works not to much of a chor,just got home myself got to go in tomorrow.:mad: Roll on easter.

thought i ,d reply to yours gary since you replied to mine. i'm bored silly in poland at the moment but back to my beloved(van) on tues. dead jealous of you lot heading of this weekend even if it is ify weather wise

Weather

***** hope your right on the weather,taking son fishing sunday, last time got soaked.Nice to have fry up in van , let that lovely smell drift across lake.

HAVE A NICE WEEK END , afraid got to work saturday bye.

walkers said:
has everyone gone away, its quiet on here tonight
not everyone there are some on tonight. if you want to know who is online click on Quick Links at the top right of this page drop down box at the bottom who's online and you will see there Walkers;)

cheers mate bit bored cos not away this weekend few bits to do in the van though so wil be ok when i get started on that

walkers said:
signs of life now
yep but not a lot as i am gonna go have a brew now catch you later bye walkers.;)
only two of you left plus some guests

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back