any ideas

boscastlebusker

Calling all Sherlocks ,,,,,I need this Dometic L500 Air Vent Grid Grey - I think someone must have nicked mine as this vent is impossible to replace. Dometic said they don't produce them any more - any ideas as to a possible source would be great. Southdowns have one advertised so I ordered and paid for it on line. next day received email from them to say sorry out of stock.
Thanks in hope!
dometic fridge cover.jpg

Just realised the photo I attached was to show the colour not the size/ 2933076628 Dometic L500 Air Vent Grid Grey 479x371mm. as pic shows - sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for replies
Dometic fridge cover 2.jpg

If you can find a cream or white vent it would be easy enough to spray it grey using one of the many aerosols for plastics

Leisureshopdirect are showing it available in Fiat Bianco but other colours are being delivered in March

To add a little extra security to a expensive grill I always cover the fitting screws with a little silicon when you need to remove grill it can be picked off but won't vibrate or blow off

If I caught someone removing a vent from my van :mad: :mad::mad:

I hope you get a replacement ok.

The problem is you never catch them in the act. But I share your sentiments if you do.

The problem is you never catch them in the act. But I share your sentiments if you do.
There may not be anyone to catch.
It's quite easy to fit those so they look secure, but the little tongues are not properly through their slots. They're fine for months, then they suddenly pop off.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back