any ideas for our holidays ?

jarvo

hi all were going on holiday from Sunday 31st may, were are going to book a three night stay at doward park, in Ross on Wye , just to get ourselves sorted . Now were wanting to go south, we have 2 weeks to get out there and enjoy so any nice places near the beach willing to go down as far as newquay or surrounding areas but needing lots of ideas of routes, don't mind if we have to pay if its a good site
regards jarvo :confused:

I'm not sure how far you want to travel, but the site that I am using for my meet in Sept is a really good one. Fishery Creek on Hayling Island, Hants. On the water that runs into Chichester Harbour. Free showers, Nice pitches and easy reach of loads of places inc Isle of Wight. Phone manager, Julie on 02392 462164 and say you were recommended by me. Paol Hart.

hi all were going on holiday from Sunday 31st may, were are going to book a three night stay at doward park, in Ross on Wye , regards jarvo :confused:

OHHHHH... just down the road from me:rolleyes:... i'll be down fer tea and sticky buns :D

regards;)
aj

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back