any books or lists that are printable of wildcamping spots

ducatobuild

Does anyone out there have in their possesion or know where i can obtain a printed or downlaodable wildcamping guide as to where it is safe to and where not to.
Would it not be an idea for the site admin to make their rather useful pages on this site Re same title available to download from this site or indeed sell the list to us, im sure i'm not the only one who would find it a most useful book to have onboard.
I have considered coping all the relevant pages from your site and either printing them out or direct to the harddrive on my computer [with site admin's permission of course].
Any ideas most welcome, as we fully intend wild camping most of the time in our up and coming tour of Britian and the Islands next year when we hope to travel around the country causually working to keep us during our travels.
I aslo seek information on likely places where we could find casual work throughout Britian and the Islands in almost any fields all we need is to make enough to keep us warm and fed and some money for feul to move on when we wish to.
Yip there is a bit of the gypsy about me but we both yearn for the freedom of the open road and to please ourselfs where we go and for how long, we would of course be holding on to our home here on the lochside at the sametime to rerurn to and if it works out alright we would do the same the following year abroad in maybe France and Spain for starters.
I trust there is some information avaialble somewhere on this subject as amny thousands of travellers and students partake in this type of excercise most every year so why not a middle aged man and woman and their two dogs.
Freedom for all is my motto, do as you wish as long as it does not affect anyone else.
For now
Dougie

ducatobuild

as for casual work almost any agency will offer employment adhoc i have worked as such for many years they do need a bank account also a addres which can be a frend or family member just call into any agency to get full deatails the one i am with has branches in most towns in england cheers

Thanks guys for all that info it will take a while to go through that little lot for sure, as for needing an address no probs we are retaining our home here in Loch Lomond whilst we are away to come back to over winter, bank accounts are also no probs.
What i would like more info about is the "Agencies " that offer adhoc or casual work to the likes of us do they have websites if so where ? so as i can research where we need to be heading and at what time of the year etc also is there any books i can buy that are specifically on these subjects as just downloaded the list from motorhome groups and didn't realise that an excel spreadsheet will only show in print a small area of text and not all that was in that cell so to speak so all i got in essence was a small mumbo jumbo of sites with next to no other details that i so obviously need to have, what have i done wrong, ? can i download to print the entire page so it may be read and if so how ? sorry for being so thick it's my age you know.
Again thanks for your help, sorry to be a pain .
keep up the good work
For now
Dougie

here's another site that has good info and details of lots of places to wild camp. rutgerbooy.nl/wildcamping

Last edited:
hi dougie as for agencies when on your travels prior to leaving home for the summer just call into any large town there will be an agency i am shure if not just type employment agencies into your web browser and you will come up with loads to choose from pick in to one like addeco largest one in the world get there tel no and have a chat and contrary to common belief they are an exelent form of work they dont take money of you as some think i have worked this way for years on and of

Thanks for that much obliged for your help and info supplied you might be intrested to know that i have finally managed to spend sometime updating my personal site which i am actively now doing come see what i've done at www.freewebs.com/expertbuild and join in my personal forum which goes into a bit more detail so as not to waste space on this brill forum don't want to bore everyone.
Hope to see you there real soon if not will speak real soon here.
Yours
Dougie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back