Another rip off

I think that Insurance companies will always try it on to get either out of a payout or the cheapest option.

They rely on soft touches who accept their decisions rather than fight it and unfortunately they probably get away with it far too often.
Deffo Rob.
About 20 years ago Kim my wife decided.my record deck needed dusting. She caught the stylus tip with the cloth and snapped it off. I wasn't best pleased but filed an insurance claim. They came back quoting a clause on the policy which said "damage to styli" isn't covered. Now I guess 99.99 % of the population would cave in but not moi.
I replied that the stylus was on fact still perfect ( the stylus is technically the tiny point that sits in the groove) and the part that was actually broken was the cantilever (the tiny 'arm' that projects from the body and carries the stylus tip.)
Yep, I'd successfully out manoeuvred the bar stewards and they had to buy me a new cartridge at £650. 😁

I had new keys cut by sending a photo of the old ones to the seller on ebay I had some doubts but the seller promised they'd work and They did
This was not the seller

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back