another newbie-HALLOOOO

bandit

Hi,there just bought a damaged autostratos from quess where ya....... e-bay.but we must say it's coming along a treat.i'm really pleased with our friend that repairing it. i reckon he is gonna make a great job of it. we still can't find any where to get a replacemnt back bumper???? soooooooo,can any of you experieced campers help :rolleyes: it's a canny oldish one( e reg fiat ducato)but we love it,and i reckon it'll be great all done up n stuff :D by the way we' re called glen and mandy -a pair of geordie lasses (like) lol :blink: we are hoping to get up to scotland first any nice places you can suggest.we have 2 doogies, soooooo they have to be our first thought.anyway nice finding this new site byeeeeeeeeee-glen :p

Our little mutt Jaydee loves the van, she has so much freedom where we go in Scotland because she can usually come and go as she pleases.
As to bumper i think you might try UK vans 01322 868811.
they are down in London area somewhere but they have managed to get me a load of stuff for mine. fairly expensive postally but ....
good luck and may see you in the Highlands.
quite a few places on here for you to find and try.
Roi

hi roi,thanks for that number i will give them a call on monday,hopefully they can help us :D i think i need help with my spelling(didn't check before i posted it-silly moi -tut). anyway got a thetford cassette toilet sorted out 2day.not a cheap item--but very important me thinks :blink: we need a new ladder if anyone has a spare( hint, hint) bye for nooooooo-glen :rolleyes:

try the boot sales- ebay and your local free ads mate
we got most of our stuff over the last few years from boot sales. Michelle says it is better equipped than the house.
loo - boot sale - £15 incl chemicals
ladder - boot sale £2.00
roof racks -- bread basket things thrown away

tatty old beast but she's ours

:D Hi again,aye carboot sales are amazing places-u can buy just about anything I do them myself most sunday mornings at the local rugby club.I find when i'm looking 4 something i can never find it-typical ain't it :( I have a second hand buisness in Gateshead,had it nearly 13 years-hard work 4 a woman-but i like it n still do,sooooo that can't be bad :p You get to meet some canny people along the way,and i'm proud to say i have a good reputation with my customers n lots of them are friends too.The m/home is coming along canny,wer'e abit disappointed to-day as the loo didn't turn up ---but we'll see what tomorrow brings.But the 2 lads doing it are making a great job of it sooooooo happy holiberries soon me hopes.Gonna pop off now 4 a nice hot bath as i didn't get in 2 nite until 10.15 zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(yawn) C u Roi --Glen(is) x :p

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back