another guess

Belgian

Bleu sea, nice beach for yourself, rocks, isles and mountains. :)
Where was I ? (not the specific place, country is enough - and this time no title :D)
IM000921.jpg

LEO, I got it again...
I know ...............:p
I know............:cool:
it's......:rolleyes:
erm.....:confused:
IM000921
Yeah!!!!:D:D:D

JIM.:confused:

No? OK then, I will have a serious play for........................ NORWAY! ;) Only because there are no palm trees in the pic this time though! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: JIM.

norway

belgian i thought your teaching days were over
trying to educate us brits is hard as we know it all
well we think we do

one for you now
what fish is a delicusy in denmark
excuse my spelling

Yes it is Norway. These are the Lofoten isles. 800 km above the artic circle.
The most beatifull landscape I ever saw. Unbelievable is the midnightsun (and very MH friendly too)

Yes it is Norway. These are the Lofoten isles. 800 km above the artic circle.
The most beatifull landscape I ever saw. Unbelievable is the midnightsun (and very MH friendly too)

Wow:eek:, that must have been some trek for you ,Leo, what mileage did you cover on your expedition?, and did you encounter any polar bears:eek::D

sylt is what you find in river estuarys , try again

Sylt is also an island in the North sea, belonging to the Germans. Most Germans go there for their vacation. ;) Did you really mean SILT :D

Last edited:
Wow:eek:, that must have been some trek for you ,Leo, what mileage did you cover on your expedition?, and did you encounter any polar bears:eek::D
That was last year. I did 5500 kms and every km in Sweden was worth it.
I can certainly recommend the Lofoten to everyone. The climate is similar to that in north Scotland (take also the rain !) but summerdays are very long
(midnight sun if any). And no; no polar bears there but much elk and rendeir. And so peacefull and beautifull :) The northcape is another 800 km but really not worth it.

i like the herring very popular in denmark

cedex in france is the same as the british PO Box for bulk mail

Over here we know them as Sild, but I knew what you meant, Belgian! JIM.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back