Anne Rowe

Anne Rowe

Hi
I am visiting my son in Oxford and as we too are committed 'wild campers' are hoping for some good spots to try as near to central Oxford as possible. BTW, went to Aldeburgh at the weekend...still plenty of Motorhomes enjoying the beach side...a fantastic spot. We are researching Norfolk and Suffolk spots near to our Norwich home so will post any good finds!:)

Anne Rowe said:
Hi
I am visiting my son in Oxford and as we too are committed 'wild campers' are hoping for some good spots to try as near to central Oxford as possible. BTW, went to Aldeburgh at the weekend...still plenty of Motorhomes enjoying the beach side...a fantastic spot. We are researching Norfolk and Suffolk spots near to our Norwich home so will post any good finds!:)

Hi and welcome sorry dont now of sites in oxford but someone will you will see:D :D :D

Good evening anne and welcome ,hope some one can help you out. Good freindly crowd on here.

hi welcome to wildcamping,hope you enjoy the site,great bunch on here :D

Anne Rowe said:
Hi
Try this one if you get a chance A.R. As you come along the A47 heading towards Kings Lyn you reach a roundabout where there is a Macdonalds and a BP garage. Go over that one and onto the next roundabout then take the first exit heading for Downham Market. Travel along there for about a mile and there is a picnic area on your left. Very bumpy unmade road but room to turn round in there. Very quiet and plenty of deer about at night.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back