Anglesea wild camping ?

Loopy

Hi ,
Very excited to have joined !
Love off grid camping but have often struggled to find appropriate places ! Any recommendations for Anglesey please ?

There are many places to wild on Anglesey, some I would use some I wouldn't, it all depends on what you are looking for.

There used to be a good few spots on Anglesey to wild camp ....

Sadly these days there are very few due to the selfish actions of a small number of folks ...

We usually use small CL/CS sites there these days ....

Hello. Wales is generally better than England but sea side and popular places are now difficult. Powys council allows overnight in most car parks ( not terribly scenic) and so does Brecon.

Just up from the RAF base west coastline there's a church on its own island . Parking is right down the end of a single lane track got long wheel base turned around at the end. Good walk

Hi ,
Love off grid camping but have often struggled to find appropriate places ! Any recommendations for Anglesey p

Hi ,
Love off grid camping but have often struggled to find appropriate places ! Any recommendations for Anglesey please ?
We stayed over night at Beaumaris, in the car park, great stop

Wherever you end up ....

I can HIGHLY recommend wood fired pizza from the beach cafe at Cemaes bay ....

20240329_151137.jpg

Garlic bread is Sooooooo garlicky .

Welcome from The Algarve

South stack near Hollywell. .. Fabulous views
Rhos Neigr.. famous for it's dressed crabs

Welcome, Malltraeth and Aberffraw area is good for laybys, you will get late night/early morning horn serenades from the locals. Not great these days for wilding.

Hi ,
If you like big islands this is the largest we have on offer in the UK.

We did Booth carnarvon and raf @Valley

Last edited:
I not gone that far north
What is the biggest island in the uk

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back