And another one.

One issue is, cheap camp gear is readily available, use once and discard. Time to push up camp gear prices, maybe let the ferals think twice before leaving it behind for others to clean up.

And as for cutting and trying to burn green wood 🤷‍♂️ 🤷

One issue is, cheap camp gear is readily available, use once and discard. Time to push up camp gear prices, maybe let the ferals think twice before leaving it behind for others to clean up.

And as for cutting and trying to burn green wood 🤷‍♂️ 🤷

Reminiscent of Loch Lomond not long back Terry?

But I don't think the answer is to put up prices of camping gear. Why let the pond life make responsible campers pay for their deeds?

2 years national service soon sort them out.
dads army.jpg

Reminiscent of Loch Lomond not long back Terry?

But I don't think the answer is to put up prices of camping gear. Why let the pond life make responsible campers pay for their deeds?
It appears to be a problem all over the UK Rob. I was going to mention responsible campers within my post. I was really referring to the cheap Lidl/Aldi equipment, I think responsible campers will purchase high end camping gear, which will cost more, not the use once and discard cheap crap sold at the outlets I mention, or Temu..

2013 we toured the Hebrides, our first night after landing at Barra was just down from Vatersay village hall, and left behind within the area we were parking up for the night, was discarded tent and other sundries. I ended up packing away tent, and whatever else I deemed useful and handed it into the village hall for their use, which was gratefully received. So there you go, eleven year ago, and this anti social behaviour continues!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back