Ancona- Igoumenitsa Prices September/October

Alshymer

Hi
Can anyone say if 696€ return 2 adults and 6.6mtr van, with cabin is a good price for this sailing.
Thanks

Not sure if this is a good deal we are looking at sailing the 7 hour from brindisi with our 6.3 meter in January and that is €500 ish return without a cabin

Thanks for that.
Compared with your January price, bearing in mind the longer distance to Brindisi with no cabin, our price would seem very good.

Thanks for that.
Compared with your January price, bearing in mind the longer distance to Brindisi with no cabin, our price would seem very good.
Look up camping on board sailings from Venice to igoumenitsa / patras you stay in van with ehu showers an toilets large openings in side of ferry for light an air

Wow thats without a cabin 😭

IMG_4531.png

Hi
Can anyone say if 696€ return 2 adults and 6.6mtr van, with cabin is a good price for this sailing.
Thanks
We took a "camping on board" ferry from Bari where you "sleep" in your van on open sided decks with leccy if req'd.. a while back now so i do not recall the price, but it was not expensive.

Thanks for that but it’s a long drive to Bari and I don’t know whether you can get camping on board at short notice.

Thanks for that but it’s a long drive to Bari and I don’t know whether you can get camping on board at short notice.
It's worth driving down to visit the old town of Matera. We did camping on board Bari to Patras last month, 2 adults in a 6.2m campervan for €428 with Anek Superfast. Don't think Bari is as popular as Ancona so you might get in on a latish booking.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back