Aberdeenshire Calling

MarkA

Hello,

I am about to buy a van that I am going to semi-convert into a camper. I say 'semi' as I still would like to be able to use it as a van on the odd occasion. I work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and would like to get away on my days off, probably up to the Highlands. I also have relatives in Sussex that I will be visiting so am interested in all the spots to park up for the night. At one point I was an HGV driver, so I will have to rack my brains to remember some good parking spots to share!

Mark

wecome aboard this great site keep us upto date on your build graham2:D :D

MarkA said:
Hello,

I am about to buy a van that I am going to semi-convert into a camper. I say 'semi' as I still would like to be able to use it as a van on the odd occasion. I work a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and would like to get away on my days off, probably up to the Highlands. I also have relatives in Sussex that I will be visiting so am interested in all the spots to park up for the night. At one point I was an HGV driver, so I will have to rack my brains to remember some good parking spots to share!
Mark
Hi MarkA,
If you had a sat nav when you were a lorry driver you would not have to remember you could have stored them in the sat nav for future reference, helps if you have a memory like a sive like me;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back